Deposits, Cancellations and Missed Appointments Policy
To improve our clinical productivity and reduce the number of non-attendees for appointments we have introduced a deposit when booking appointments. This deposit will be allocated at the end of your appointment when settling your bill with us.
We know your time is valuable, and ours is too. Our goal at Friary Court Dental and Facial Clinic is to provide quality dental care in a timely manner. We do understand that illness & emergencies do occur. We ask our patients to give us at least 48 hours’ notice whenever possible if they cannot attend their appointment. This allows us time to fill our schedule with other patients who are on our waiting list. We appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding our cancellation and failed appointment policy.
Please be aware of our cancellation policy:
- We kindly ask that you provide us with a minimum of 48 hours when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment, anything less than 24 hours will result in loss of deposit
- A failed appointment is an appointment that is cancelled/rescheduled without 48 hours’ notice or an appointment where a patient does not show up. A fail to attend appointment will result in loss of deposit
- The first time you miss an appointment or fail to cancel with at least 48 hours’ notice, you will be notified, reminded of our policy and the deposit will be lost
- If you have two or more breaches of the cancellation policy in a 12 month period, you may be asked to pay a larger deposit to secure a further appointment. The deposit amount can vary depending on the type of the treatment/appointment length, but the amount is fully redeemable against the cost of the treatment. In the case of a breach of the cancellation policy while a deposit is held, the deposit will be retained.
- In addition, you may have to wait several weeks before we can see you again, depending on availability.
- After three failed appointments you risk being dismissed from the practice
To cancel appointments please call us on 056 7765613. If you do not get through to our reception team, please leave a detailed message. We can also be contacted via email – firstname.lastname@example.org